The National Council of Canadian Tamils (NCCT) organized the donation of 100s of face-shields to ten hospitals in Ontario, Canada. The following hospitals benefited from the donation:
1. Scarborough Health Network
2. Scarborough General Hospital
3. Scarborough Birchmount Hospital
4. Scarborough Centenary Hospital
5. Trillium Health Partners
6. Credit Valley Hospital
7. Mississauga Hospital
8. Queensway Hospital
9. William Osler Health System
10. Brampton Civic Hospital
11. Etobicoke General Hospital
12. Peel Memorial Hospital
13. Michael Garron Hospital
Number of organizations and businesses joined this noble cause organized by NCCT.
We would like to thank the following organizations for their generous donations:
1. Canadian Tamil Academy
2. Tamil Eelam Society of Canada
We would like to thank the following business for their generous donations:
1. Universal Vocals
2. d2b supplies
3. Works Displays (PWD) for making these protective face shields for the discounted price at a critical time.
Front-line workers are our heroes in fighting this pandemic and saving precious lives. On behalf of the Canadian Tamil community, we would like to express our sincere gratitude towards all front-line workers.
#StaySafe We Need You!